family lawyer

With respect to child support, local lawyer always advise the individual paying child support not to neglect their court-mandated responsibility out of revenge when they can be denied visitation by using their child or children. Doing this is only going to worsen the matter. Rather, continue to make your payments, and in the meantime request your divorce lawyers to file an application for custody, a move in child custody, or an order of socializing.

show submisison details