local attorney

With regard to child-support, local attorney always advise the person paying child-support never to neglect their court-ruled responsibility out of spite if they are denied visitation by using their child or children. Doing so is only going to aggravate the issue. Instead, continue to make your repayments, and in the interim request your divorce lawyers to file a transfer in child custody, an application for custody, or an order of visitation.

show submisison details